I quit my job. I know, I know. You think I am crazy. I finally snapped at my boss and walked, no, strutted right out of there. It was probably one of the most liberating experiences of my life. How are we going to make money you ask? I am now selling delicious baked goods at the farmers market! Next stop, opening my own bakery!
Tyler got hired at the hospital! After months and months and months and months of not hearing anything, they finally called him the day I quit my job! Coincidence?? He will be starting on April 1st! CONGRATS TYLER!
I got dreadlocks! After patiently waiting for my hair to grow out, I finally got my dreads! It was the longest process of my life, almost worse than labor. 3 days and 91 dreads later I am loving them! A huge thanks to Kate and Tyler for working so hard on them! Their poor fingers were raw! But they look so good it was worth it! I owe both you guys big time! Oh, and Josh helped too(He only did 9...that slacker!) :)
I guess that is all of the major changes for now! Here are some of my favorite pictures of the last month or so....enjoy!
Hiking! Here is Tyler playing in the waterfall. He is trying to use his chameleon powers and blend in with the rocks.
Getting all her nutrients for the day!
My new dreads!
No comments:
Post a Comment