Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Everyday Fun

Here are some pictures of our day at the beach! The waves are starting to get pretty good on our side of the island, so Tyler went out to play around while they are still okay for us beginners. Norah and I played in the waves and cheered him on. Here is the stud showing off his board
Here is our sweet girl playing dress up with her daddy's hat. What a goof ball

Anyway, wish you all were here to play with us! we are having the time of our lives but we still miss everyone. Love you all, Carrie, Tyzer and Norza

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh yay! I'm glad you guys are having fun... and updating your blog to rub it in. Haha! Really, I'm glad to be able to hear about everything going on and see pitures of the three of you. :) We miss you lots.

John Schroeder said...

I'm jealous!
Dad