Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Update!

On April 9th, the most beautiful little girl FINALLY arrived! She weighed 7lbs 6oz and was 20.5in long. She is the most perfect thing in the whole world and was definitely worth all that pain and suffering for the past 9 months. Our world has changed and it now revolves around our precious little one. I would like to present the newest Millward.....

Norah Rebecca



Here she is on her blessing day! She is wearing the dress that all my siblings and I were blessed in and my Dad was even christened in!


Here is our happy family!

Ramona got bumped down to #2 on the Favorite List and was pretty bummed about it at first. She finally got over it though and now they are best friends!

Another update we have is about our house! WE FINISHED IT! Just in time too. We moved back in two weeks before Norah came. It is beautiful! I haven't taken any pictures yet, but when I do, expect a post about it!

One last update! Tyler passed his Emergency Medical Technician test!!The test was 2 days after Norah was born! He did awesome! So next time you need an EMT, give him a call! Now we just need to get him into Paramedic school! Love you Tyler!

That's about it for now, but I will try to post more often! So keep checking!

2 comments:

Smith Party of Five said...

Yeah!!! I am so in love! My little Norah is adorable! I can almost feel her soft skin and smell her sweet smell from here!!! Thanks so much for posting such great pics!!! And congrats to Tyler!! We are so proud of you! We miss you and can't wait to see you!

Ben and Jess said...

thank you for putting up pictures!! she is so beautiful!!